Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Artisty Cosmetics

Hello everyone today I'm finally talking about cosmetics!



My chosen brand is Artistry. I will say that I do sell it, but that isn't what my blog is about I promise! I'm not trying to sell you on my brand, I love the brand, the products are great, but if you have a specific brand of choice I'm not going to poke at you to buy mine! If you decide to purchase Artistry I will put the link somewhere on my blog and my youtube account so if you are interested you can check it out! I recommend it but I'm not going to shove it down your throat.

That being said, I hope once I get a video camera I can start showing you some makeup looks that I love to do with Artistry. Until then I hope to get many friends and lots of great conversation about the things we love.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!