Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fitness: Clean House?

I don't know about you but a dirty house drives me nuts!

After having my baby my apartment just got out of control! Well, today I didn't really feel like working out, but I wanted to do something, so I decided to clean. I don't mean just put away some dishes and toss the dirty clothes into a basket. I'm talking hands and knees scrubbing of my kitchen floor! Also, after I finish here, I plan on scrubbing my entry way. The way my apartment is set up there is a small patch of tile right in front of the door, then carpet. The only other tile is in the kitchen and bathroom.
Are you big like me? Is scrubbing hard on your knees? Well, what I do is wear old clothes I don't mind getting dirty, I sit on the floor at the farthest part of the tile I am cleaning. I have a pot filled with hot water and sanitizer/cleaner (Pursue brand, I will post the link at the end of this entry!). I clean in a line, I scrub in front of me with a scrub brush, mop up the dirty water with a sponge a couple of times, then scoot back and do the next line. Before you know it you are in the door way and your floor sparkles!
This way you can get a clean floor, avoid stepping on it after you've cleaned it, and you don't have to hurt your knees!

I think from now on I will do this. On a day I don't want to workout, I'll clean! There are lots of things you can clean around your house that will take a little work. Vacuuming, scrubbing floors, dusting, making a bed, scrubbing your bathtub!

If I can think of any other easier ways to clean specific portions of your house I will definitely let you know!

I will have to remember this so I can get a little physical activity and keep my house clean! Think about it, even if you spend an hour cleaning every other day you will be working out 4 days a week and having time to relax all the while having a fresh, clean and shiny house!

I hope this helps someone, I googled and did not find much to help my "house cleaning workout" needs.

Thank you so much for stopping by today I appreciate it so much and I hope you have an AMAZING day!


Pursue Disinfectant: http://psshop.mychoices.biz/pws/Shop/Shop.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!