Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When to Make-Up?

So when do you put on make-up? I tend to do it when my daughter goes to sleep at night, or during her nap. I have no where to go, no one to impress but I look good while making dinner!
 Then by the time I go somewhere it has all rubbed off. Because I never have the time or the motivation to remove my make-up at night. I wonder how much leaving my make-up on effects my skin. If it does, I don't really notice it.

Oh well!

So when do you make-up?

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!