Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Me: Are You Going To Eat That?

I have a problem...



I am always hungry. I don't know why but ever since I had my baby and got over my lack of appetite and dizzy spells, I had an appetite with a bite! I am always hungry, I can eat a decent, filling dinner and be hungry an hour later. What is up with that? I just don't understand. I try my best not to be a total pig but really, as a stay-at-home mom, when I first get up and when my baby sleeps I am ravenous.
This isn't exactly boosting the effects of my new work out regimen. Which by the way I went from working out for 5 minutes to 8, then 11, and today I worked out for 15 minutes. Every day gets a little better. I'm sure snuffing out the cigarette habit is helping. I've only had one since I quit about 5 days ago, which is amazing now that I think about it! Usually by now I beg my husband until he buys me a pack. Which is great! Not only am I getting healthier, feeling and breathing better but I'm saving us money!
Money is a big thing in our house, which I hate! Money should be something that is just there, that you don't have to worry if you need new underwear, or a new shirt, to go out to dinner with your significant other! It should just be there.
This is one of the few things that bothers me about working out right now, we only have a $100 dollar food budget a month, so it makes it quite hard to buy the most healthy things. We can get little broccoli and cheese stuffed chickens that are a dollar each and a dish of parmesan noodles or some shells and cheese. We love to have corn, it's probably me and my husband's favorite veggie for dinner. We would buy more salad stuff if it cost less and didn't go bad so quickly!

I would love to eat healthier especially since it would compliment my workout schedule rather than cancel it out! I'm really looking to get fit.

Anyway, I am rambling again so if you have any suggestions especially about food shopping for health but on a tight budget or opinions please leave me a comment or email! I'd love to hear from you.

Thank so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!