Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Me: Wishin', hopin', thinkin' and plannin'!

I realized something today, I miss reading.

I've been trying to remember and have the motivation to read my leadership books everyday, that usually doesn't happen, but I would like to start doing that because it is good for my personal growth and for my business.

As far as my personal mind goes, I would like to read my leadership book each day so I would not feel guilty for pleasure reading because I really love reading vampire novels. From Anne Rice to Sherrilyn Kenyon and more, I love vampire books. Twilight I love, especially Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I need to re-read Eclipse because I don't remember too much of it and I'd like to brush up before the movie comes out because you know as a fan I'm going to want to see it.
I think I digressed! My main point is since becoming a mother 6.5 months ago I have really stopped reading almost all together, like I said, I read my leadership books at least once a week but other than that I only read articles and news online. I miss it so badly.
I've finally started packing to move in just a couple of weeks, the house is finally, (slowly) getting cleaner. I'm finally getting into the habit of picking up things immediately or soon after it happens to keep things clean. I noticed if I don't pick up something right away I tend to just not do it and that is how my apartment quickly becomes a trash dump. Especially if I don't take the opportunity of my daughter being in her swing happy or asleep than I don't get the chance to clean.

I'll cut off my ramblings here for today, I might update later, if not definitely tomorrow. I'm really enjoying the daily blog! I know that people are seeing this, even if they aren't commenting so THANK YOU!

I really appreciate you stopping by, feel free to comment with topic suggestions, opinions or critiques!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!