Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Clutter of LIFE!

Have you ever taken a good look around your house and wanted to scream?

This happens to me DAILY! I am not a dirty person, though I could be cleaner. Being a first time mom and wife, I find it hard to keep my apartment clean, though I love it being clean! I grew up in a house of clutter, granted my room was the always the worst of it, but my house wasn't dirty.  I feel like even when I do a rush of cleaning MADNESS it still looks cluttered! 

There are papers on the dining room and coffee table that I never seem to find a place for, cup left by the husband, dirty baby clothes next to the couch. Baby stuff everywhere, clothes piling up on chairs. 

Same thing with my bathroom, I have hair care products and clothes all over the bathroom sink! And the bedroom? Fogetta-bout-it! Sometimes I freak out thinking "I pray to God that no one shows up unexpectedly to see this mess!
So with all my ramblings done, does anyone else have these problems? Have you found a solution? What helps you to keep it clean, or at least manageable?

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!