Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Me; Fitness:Envious? I am!

Hello Makeup Moms!

As I talked about in a previous post, I decided to quit smoking and start working out. I plan on working out every day either during my daughter's nap or after she goes down for bedtime at night. At first I just looked for a low impact cardio workout through google but I was looking on Hulu today and I found this pretty cool series called ENVY, it has a full body work out and then it has separate targeted workouts, buns ,arms, abs, etc.
Yesterday after my first workout after my last cigarette, my chest hurt, I was so out of breath, I was dyin'. I only got through 5 minutes the first time before I had to stop, but I tried out the full body work out of ENVY a little bit ago and I got through 8 minutes! It's great, it has weight resistance with nearly all the moves, great at using gravity to help you get a good workout (like squats), and it has these fit and pretty girls taking you through everything. And the great thing is, they aren't all twigs! Yes they are thin, fit and healthy but most of them are a good healthy weight, neither chubby nor skin and bone. So just like calling it ENVY, it's a pretty good motivator to see real women of a few different sizes (not over weight but from petite and slim to healthy but plump) doing the work outs.
I plan on doing this every day, all I did was one 8 minute workout and when I walk my thighs feel kind of wobbly and shaky, which to me is great, it means it worked!

So if you are like me, just had a baby, are overweight due to a baby or just genetics/poor decisions have left you overweight and frustrated and are ready for a change, I highly recommend these workouts.

http://www.hulu.com/envy-girls

If I can empower anyone to take the reigns of their health and start working out or quit smoking or just feel a little bit more secure in how they look and feel, it's a good day. Thank you so much for stopping by and listening to what is going on in my life. I really appreciate it, if you have any questions, comments, opinions or suggestions please feel free to let me know, I love to hear from you.

Thank you for making me part of your day.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!