Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fitness and Dance!

I just had to share this woman. She is on youtube and doing the most amazing thing! Dancing...but she's working out! And showing you how to do it too! She has a great array of songs to choose from, very different moves to each song, it's great for those who get bored or love music to work out to!
As you know I have been trying to work out every day, but not a bad week, 5 days out of 7 which is still great! I fully intend to incorporate this woman's workouts into my daily routine and I hope you do too! At least give her channel a look, I'm sure you'll find at least one song/workout that you'll love!


I hope we can continue on this fitness journey together, so far this week I have gained 2.5 pounds and then lost 3.5 pounds, so I am 1 pound down! I'm really excited to see my body change, I hope I can keep this up and stay motivated, and hopefully that is what Emily's videos will help me do.

I really hope you decide to give her workouts, or working out in general a try, it feels so good to be healthier, even after just one week, I breathe so much better, I crave a cigarette still, but it's wonderful breathing so clean and clear! So again, I hope you decide to get fit with me, or at least get a little healthier whether that is drinking more water, giving up smoking, or just eating more veggies!

http://www.youtube.com/user/emilysum

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!