Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby: What Sleep?

It's 5am and my baby didn't let me sleep more than 3 hours last night. She kept waking up, squiggling around in her bassinet or whining. I tried a bottle, rocking her. Breastfeeding her, nothing helped. Then she spit up on me. I don't know if she was gassy or had heartburn.
Finally after me and my husband were wide awake, I set her down with another bottle after changing her diaper and I haven't heard a peep! Although I am in the living room while she and the hopefully sleeping husband are in the bedroom.

Most of all I just hope that she is ok now and gets some sleep. I'm sure me and my husband need it more right now after going to bed at 1am but I hope my little one feels better.
I'm such a softy.

She just started sleeping alone in the past month, she used to sleep in bed with us but my husband was dead set on us getting cuddle time in bed before sleep again. So at 6 months I gave in and we started a bedtime routine to help her sleep on her own. It took about a week for her to stop waking up screaming in the middle of the night. Usually between 1 and 3am, then she started to sleep until 5am, then 6. Now if she wakes up during those times, she wiggles, whines/moans and goes back to sleep, she's been doing so good. I have to say it was hard at first hearing her cry for 15 minutes, but she sleeps better and so do we.

I still stand by the thought that you can't spoil an infant..... :)

Thank you for stopping by, hope I gave you a smile!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!