Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby: Baby Blues

Have you ever in your life thought, "I would love to never see Aunt Flo again!" That is one of the things I loved about my pregnancy, and about choosing to breastfeed my child. Aunt Flo got kicked to the curb for about a year and a half! It was so amazing, so freeing! But I have been recently nursing her less, she is almost 7 months old and is taking more formula and baby food now, plus my milk supply was never good, and for her to be healthy I had to supplement. But anyhooey, Today Aunt Flo decided to ring my doorbell once again. And I will tell you, I didn't miss her.

This is one thing I will love next time I'm pregnant, and all  I know is, once I am on normal birth control again, I'm getting the pills where I get 3 or 4 visits a month rather than every single month. See ya Aunt Flo!


Sorry for such a biological post but if you are a woman or a mom I'm sure you feel the same!

Thanks for stopping by and listening to me rant, I really appreciate it!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!