Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Me: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

I love my husband. At the risk of sounding like a pile of sugar drenched in honey, he is my soul mate, my other half, the one. That is why when we argue about something silly like what to movie to watch, who didn't refill the ice trays it just makes me sad.
It's so funny, we never argue about money, house work, not putting gas in the car. All the normal things that couples fight about doesn't plague our relationship. But something small like not wanting to go to bed yet get feathers ruffled.
Our relationship isn't perfect, we aren't perfect, we're only human, but our relationship is close. We are the highlight of each others day, we have been together 2 years and 3 months and married for 2 months, and we still hold hands, say "I love you" multiple times a day and snuggle while we go to sleep.
He is the most amazing man and I am so lucky. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing relationship and to have the one person I am meant to be with.

So here's to love and just letting go.

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it so much and I hope you have an amazing day!

P.S. Keep a look out for future posts and recaps of my journey into Yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!