Welcome

It can be so hard to be a woman sometimes, let alone a mother and wife.
That's why I am reaching out, I want to talk to you about Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics. I look forward to your responses, I want opinions and conversation. A fun place to chat. So please feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!

Have an amazing day!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Postivity of the Day!

I think it is so important to be positive! I used to be so negative then I became part of an amazing organization and great friends in turn and it's just changed my life. World Wide Dream Builders. But that's not the point of this post!

Everyday I can go let my dog out and just smile, look at the trees, the sky and just be happy. Happy to be alive. It's a great feeling. If your mind is positive and you think this IS a great day, I AM a great person and I CAN do anything.

It really works! If you think something and believe it, your mind will find a way to make it happen so remember, be positive! Even when you feel like being grumpy!

This post is starting to remind me of Kandee Johnson, she is so positive and so sweet and I have no doubt her life is blessed because of it! In fact, I think I'm going to link her blog to mine so people can be exposed to such a wonderful person.

Also maybe a few other great people that i follow/subscribe to on youtube.

But anyway, I'm starting to ramble, you get that way when you talk mostly to a 6 month old baby! Thanks for reading, even if just one person, you are amazing and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion? Question? Opinion? Shout it out, I'd love to hear it!